This event has now passed. Please request to watch the replay by submitting the form.
Due to the current cost-of-living crisis, it is more important than ever for banks to better cater for their customers’ finances. While most banks try to support their customers to reach their goals by motivating them to save and invest more, most fail to engage people and satisfy individual needs.
Join our webinar on 26 October at 12 p.m. BST / 1 p.m. CET to learn how you can
- utilise ability and perceived ability to help customers to save and invest more
- use this knowledge to boost healthy financial behaviour among your customers
- boost people’s confidence by helping them celebrate their progress
- utilise the right type of feedback at the right time to boost customers’ belief in their own ability
- build a deeper relationship with your customers that drives engagement and revenue in your digital application.
Sign up now!